Assistant Store Manager
Company: Cash Store
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our Assistant Store Managers are part of an enthusiastic and
motivated team of retail financial service professionals! You will
be helping our customers get the cash they need, when they need it.
You will also be working in a friendly environment with great
opportunities and benefits, where talented employees can get
- Provide exceptional customer service with every existing and
- Educate customers on all product offerings
- Process loan applications and make loans
- Safeguard and maintain customer records
- Make collection calls on overdue loans
- Open and close the store
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- 3 years previous experience in retail, banking, hospitality,
customer service, or collections
- Some computer familiarity or skills
- Able to work Monday to Saturday
- High school diploma / GED
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Must pass credit, MVR (driving record) and criminal background
- Retail sales experience (e.g., store manager, assistant store
- Banking experience (e.g., branch manager, assistant branch
manager, bank teller)
- Hospitality experience (e.g., restaurant / hotel / property
manager, restaurant / hotel / property assistant manager)
- Customer service experience (e.g., customer service
representative, customer service associate)
- Collections experience (e.g., collector, collections
representative, collections associate)
- Highly competitive pay!
- Receive up to 12% increase in pay in your first year through
scheduled wage increases!
- Earn up to an additional $750 in performance incentives every
- Medical, dental, vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, extended medical leave and jury
- Business casual work environment
- Corporate discount program on personal cell phone accounts with
ONE OF THE BEST RETAIL SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
- No Sundays!
- Half days on Saturdays!
- Close early evenings Monday-Friday!
About Cash Store
Cash Store, a Cottonwood Financial brand, is one of the largest
privately held retail consumer finance companies in the United
States. We have zero debt, have been profitable every year since
inception, and our growth is funded entirely through internally
generated capital. Founded in 1996, we have company-owned locations
across the country. Through this national brick-and-mortar
footprint, we provide best-in-class customer service and offer an
innovative mix of financial products and services to our
Keywords: Cash Store, Midland , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!