Weatherford is the leading wellbore and
production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries,
the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its
global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600
locations, which include service, research and development,
training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more
information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear
vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing
the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology,
integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit
of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology
leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply
the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all
Weatherford offers competitive
compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities
for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal
Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives
consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Journeyman Electrician with 3+ years
related experience. Has responsibility for planning layout to
install and connects wiring to electrical power source using
hand-tools. Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and
equipment or follows diagrams or blueprints. Installs control and
distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays, and
circuit-breaker panels. Ensures fasteners are in place with screws
or bolts, using hand-tools and power tools. May repair faulty
equipment or systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in
any particular order)
- Responsible for installation, commissioning, and service of
Company's specialty VFD products, Rod Pump Controllers and general
oilfield electrical equipment.
- In the course of supporting Company products, employee will
have responsibility for developing and maintaining customer
- Employee should look for opportunities for Company to sell
additional equipment based on knowledge of customer needs as well
as find out information regarding our competition that will be
useful to the Company.
- Promote the merits of our Products and Company to customers
with the intent of increasing sales to the customer.
- Relay to Regional and District Manager or appropriate sales
personnel any intelligence about needs the customer has which the
Company can fill, and about any of our competition.
- Work in company fabrication facility to install wiring and
automation equipment as needed.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with
all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and
Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company
policies of Weatherford
- Journeyman Electrician with 3+ years related experience
- Time- served or Trades Guild certified.
- Electronic Instrument installation, maintenance, and
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Must have the ability to work well around others in close
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Computer Skills
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous Oil Field DLQ or flow measurement experience