Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate,
achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by
investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, maintain electronic instrumentation
to provide reliable well maintained equipment to insure service
- Promote safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and
comply with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and
- Maintain electronic instrumentation to provide reliable well
maintained equipment to ensure service quality.
- Develop the skills necessary to perform routine and
preventative maintenance of electronic and electro-mechanical
- Perform basic operations using test equipment and industrial
controllers required to test and calibrate equipment.
- Interpret electronic and mechanical drawings with guidance to
assist in equipment repair.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an
Associate degree or 2 year vocational training in electronic
technology or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree in Electronics
Technology or IT/Networking.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and
/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and
skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available
including up to a Electronic Technician II or Electronic Technician
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital
status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender
identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status
protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy,Odessa,Texas,79763,
Experience Level:Experienced Hire
Job Family:Support Services
Product Service Line:Maintenance
Full Time / Part Time:Full Time
Additional Locations for this
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Midland , Electronics Technician, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!