Company: Wood PLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an I&E
Technician in Loving, NM. Wood offers health benefits, 401k,
vacation and more. The main function is to Install and maintain
electrical and instrument equipment in compliance with all rules
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship
from Wood is required
- Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and
instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities
in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and
programmable logic controllers.
- Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic,
process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding/Breaker
Installation/Loop checks/System Function checks/P&ID check outs
of contractor's work execution during Capital Project
- Maintains high safety standards during construction and
participate in the PSSR walkdown at the completion of the
Skills / Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience.
- Provides more technical support than administrative
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide
variety of situations.
- Recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Performs major accountabilities.
- Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area,
coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across
energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to
some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide
consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60
countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value
of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective
criteria and without regard to the following (which is a
non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the
relevant governing laws.
Keywords: Wood PLC, Midland , I&E Technician, Other , Loving, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!