Diesel Fleet Mechanic
Company: Targa Resources
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Thanks for your interest in the Diesel Fleet Mechanic position.
Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our
66 open jobs by clicking here.
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Two years mechanical experience with diesel tractors and hazmat
- Demonstrated ability to perform rigorous outside and indoor
duties including walking standing, climbing, stooping, squatting,
bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, sitting, lifting, grasping,
pushing, pulling, and manual dexterity.
- Able to work on a computer with proficiency on email,
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 75 pounds to waist
- Willing to respond to calls on weekends, after hours and work
overtime when required
- Physically able to transport equipment to and from vendors for
repair, cleaning and inspections
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Prior experience working as a fleet mechanic.
- Requires or the ability to obtain a class A commercial drivers
license with hazardous materials and tanker endorsements.
- Technical diesel school certificate or any DOT safety school
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling,
squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Targa Resources is an equal opportunity workplace. All
employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing
reasonable accommodation if requested for disabilities or religious
beliefs and practices.
Keywords: Targa Resources, Midland , Diesel Fleet Mechanic, Other , Monahans, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!