ChampionX has an immediate need for a Stock Shipping Clerk
located in Hobbs, NM. This is your opportunity to join a growing
company offering a competitive base salary and benefits."
What's in it For You:
- You will join a growing company offering competitive pay and
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path
- A culture that values safety first, including training and
What You Will Do:
The Stock Shipping Clerk role is to interface with customers,
manage repairs of parts and pumps and complete various warehouse
management responsibilities. Position requirements include strong
interpersonal skills, highly self-motivated, ability to work both
independently and team-oriented, mechanically inclined.
- Two years of successful manufacturing shop employment is
- Stock and track warehouse inventory working with Oracle
- Basic math skills is a prerequisite.
- Basic knowledge of machine tools is required with actual
- Use of common shop tools is required.
- Must be able to read and comprehend manufacturing documents and
other company publications related to the job and all safety
- Preferably have some experience in the use of computers.
- Must have the ability to work in an elevated temperature
- Must be a reliable worker with good work references, including
a good attendance history, and must work required over time during
times of increased business.
- Drug and alcohol test
- Criminal background check
- Education and certification check
- Employment verification
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent education and/or
- Valid driver's license in state of residence required.
- 2+ years of successful manufacturing shop employment
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the
ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Good math and analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry preferred
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
ChampionX is a global leader in providing chemistry programs and
services, drilling technology, artificial lift solutions, and
automation technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas
industry. Our world-class safety culture fuels our purpose to
improve lives through our commitment to deliver sustainable
Hiring Manager: Mark Lee
Cost Center: 7485 - HFI HOBBS
WorkDay Job Title: 13709 - Warehouse Operator
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At ChampionX, we believe the best teams are diverse and
inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where
every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed
to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We
recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for
advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job
performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation,
benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we
will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for
employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national
origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age,
disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA).
Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered
veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.