Prep Cook (06574) - 9003 W University
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Domino's Prep Cook are dedicated to food safety and proper
handling of the products used to cook a customer's perfect meal.
Prep Cook must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be
able to adjust as the needs of the business shifts. Prep Cooks
ensure that everything the line cooks need, when they need it, is
ready to go, organized, dated and rotated.
To be successful as a Prep Cook, you should be a committed,
communicative team player with excellent time management skills.
You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere
to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all food safety guidelines are followed.
- Receiving trucks deliveries checking in all products and
examining them for any damage or missing goods.
- Dating, Rotating, and storing all products received on same day
- Pulling data each day for prepping needs for a 48 hour
- Prep all products according to Domino's Standards.
- Proofing dough for a 24 hour period, dating and
- Maintaining proper temperature of products while prepping.
- Checking Temperatures of all refrigeration units
- Dating all products according to Domino's dating
- Prepping all cooking PRP's. Includes Sandwich mats and Papered
- Maintaining Sanitation of prep area and any where food may be
- Restocking dipping cups, soda machine(s) and boxes.
- Reporting any safety hazards and maintenance needs.
Prep Cook Requirements:
- Minimal work experience. 1 year restaurant experience a
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Texas Certified Food Handlers Certificate required.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-10 hour shifts and lift at least
- Shows pride in work
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent degree is a plus but not
required. Candidates for this position do not need prior experience
as relevant training is provided on the job in order to learn
employer-specific functions such as how to operate the computer
system and to learn information about each product. A positive
attitude is a must.
A Domino's Prep Cook preps a large volume of products every
shift, which can be taxing. Standing for long periods of time is
expected, which may contribute to back strain and foot problems.
Because Prep cooks are handling food, frequent hand sanitization is
another expectation. The environment is warm, bustling, and
potentially noisy. The environment of a Domino's restaurant is
populated by triple stack conveyor belt ovens, multiple warming
shelves and carts on wheels which can lead to injury.
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Midland , Prep Cook (06574) - 9003 W University, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!