Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: OPCO Skilled Management
Posted on: June 12, 2021
OPCO Skilled Management -
Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Excellent Compensation (Reports to Hobbs,
The Director of Nursing (DON) will be responsible for the
administration and management of Nursing Services to residents in
accordance with orders of the physicians and total needs of the
residents. Responsible for 24-hour supervision of Nursing Services
and directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of
care in accordance with current Federal, State and The Company
standards, guidelines and regulations. In absence of the
Administrator, assumes the responsibility for center operations.
The position conducts the nursing process assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation under the scope of the States Nurse
Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure. Come apply
located in Hobbs, NM!
- Assumes ultimate responsibility for coordinating plans for the
total care of each resident which comply with physicians orders,
governmental regulations and facility resident care policies.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing
staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Participates in all admissions decisions, and may visit
prospective residents before admissions.
- Participates in daily and weekly management team meetings to
discuss resident status, census changes, personnel, or resident
complaints or concerns.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or
assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Currently licensed as RN in the state practiced.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited nursing school
- Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At
least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
Keywords: OPCO Skilled Management, Midland , Director of Nursing (DON), Other , Andrews, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!