HR Office Administrator- TIC Power
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition ID: 120166
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Business Management
Employment Type: Full Time
At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction
and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and
Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative.
We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals -
they're the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together
and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most
driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities,
strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work,
and responsibility they won't find just anywhere. We're always
pushing new limits. You can too.
TIC Power provides direct-hire construction services for Power
Generation utilizing a union craft force. Kiewit Power Constructors
builds major EPC power plant projects throughout North America.
This position will be based out of Carlsbad, NM.
- Manage open-shop craft requisition and support recruitment
strategies and execution including workforce planning, staffing
schedules and hiring.
- Set up and conduct weekly orientations to lead effective
on-boarding process, including paperwork, applications,
documentation and maintaining employment files
- Complete I-9s for craft hires and staff transfers (as
- Order and distribute craft hiring/ benefit packets
- Sorting and distribution of pay stubs
- Employee Performance policy documentation and maintenance
- Drive execution of employee performance programs and
expectations to maximize workforce productivity.
- Support project development plans and programs to ensure all
project staff are receiving proper training and experiences.
- Maintain required employment posters and affirmative action
- Provide clerical and administrative support for multiple
- Greet visitors, organize and arrange meetings, report
generation, data entry, SharePoint management, schedule conference
rooms and set up catered meals.
- Assist with presentation preparation.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mails and
- Support the coordination for conferences and events.
- Provide reception support.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
- High school diploma and at least five (5) + years applicable
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Previous human resources experience a plus.
- Must be a positive, pro-active, strong team participant with
the ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Experience planning meetings in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence individuals and groups to
gain buy-in and acceptance of programs and tools.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and
productive professional relationships.
- Ability to work varying schedules in support of site
operational needs. This may include occasional night or weekend
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law.
Keywords: Kiewit, Midland , HR Office Administrator- TIC Power, Other , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!