Cashier (08079) - 1335 N Main St
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Domino's Cashier position requires candidates who can handle
monetary transactions in a fast-paced environment. Candidates for
this position must be personable, computer savvy, resourceful,
self-motivated with a talent for administering customer service.
Candidates must be able to multi-task and remain calm while under
Domino's Cashier Position Description
Domino's Cashiers manage all monetary exchanges in the
restaurant by taking orders and ringing up transactions, serve as a
liaison between the customer, the managerial staff and the kitchen
staff, and keep the front area of the restaurant clean and well
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Domino's Cashier
- Greets all customers politely when they enter the restaurant,
call or go through drive-through.
- Accurately records customer orders, at the counter, on the
phone and at the drive-through.
- Processing orders through the Pulse system to ensure their
- Monitors ready orders and ensures their prompt delivery to
- Helps expedite and complete orders with all sides and extras
included in order.
- Up-sells in-store promotions, when applicable.
- Collects money from customers and provides correct change.
- Processes credit card and debit card transactions.
- Keeps track of a cash drawer and ensures it is balanced at the
end of the shift.
- Uses a drop box to ensure cash in till is kept under $75.
- Listens to and resolves customer complaints, suggestions, and
- Keeps the front counter stocked, organized, neat and
- Keeps Box hutch, and all other box stocking area clean and
- Cleans Dining area clean by wiping down tables & booth seating,
sweeping floor and taking out trash.
- Sweeps floor regularly and mops when needed or when lobby has
- Cleans windows on front doors and throughout lobby to remove
fingerprints and dirt.
- Restocks napkins, straws, lids, Parmesan/Red Pepper shakers and
other supplies in the dining area.
- Cleans outside of Soda Machine regularly on shift.
- Wipe down and restock all coke visi-coolers and grab-n-go
- Cleans and re-stocks public and employee restrooms throughout
shift and at end of shift.
- Helps cook food and otherwise works in the kitchen, when
necessary and only as backup.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Is able to understand and work with numbers.
- Texas Certified Food Handlers Certificate required.
- Can follow directions and achieve goals.
- Demonstrates strong customer service and interpersonal
- Is able to follow a schedule, be on time, wear proper uniform
and work swiftly with smart hustle
- Is able to communicate effectively to a variety of
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent degree is a plus but not
required. Candidates for this position do not need prior experience
as relevant training is provided on the job in order to learn
employer-specific functions such as how to operate the computer
system and to learn information about menu items. Sales experience
is a plus. Customer service experience does help when greeting
customers, answering potential inquiries, and handling complaints,
though this also is not required.
A Domino's Cashier serves a large volume of people over every
shift, which can be taxing. Standing for long periods of time while
placing orders and fielding customer complaints is expected, which
may contribute to back strain and foot problems. Because paper
money is a large carrier for bacteria and germs, frequent hand
sanitization is another expectation. The environment is warm,
bustling, and potentially noisy. The environment of a Domino's
restaurant is populated by triple stack conveyor belt ovens,
multiple warming shelves and carts on wheels which can lead to
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Midland , Cashier (08079) - 1335 N Main St, Other , Andrews, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!