Machine Operator, AZ | 2nd Shift
Company: Archway Marketing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Wage: $14.00 per hour + $1.00 2nd shift differential
Shifts: 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM - 2nd shift; Will need to train on
first shift (6:30 AM to 3:00 PM) before going to 2nd shift
Location: Midland, TX
Perks Archway Offers:
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Recognition programs and service awards
- 401 (k) with a company match
- Employee assistance program, including identity theft
protection and travel assistance
- Employee discount programs
Primary Objective of Position:
The AZ DOD Operator is the main person to operate, maintain,
trouble-shoot, and train/direct others on their assigned machine in
a manufacturing/production environment. The Operator ensures jobs
are ran correctly, fill out and sign checklists for each job ran,
and confirm quality on all products.
Major Areas of Performance
- Program set-ups for machine to run based.
- Replace scratch off and activation labels.
- Fill out logbook on daily basis.
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met
- Ensure quality of product with every batch.
- Place cards in sleeve in numerical order.
- Card count and perform quality control procedures during card
- General maintenance of equipment.
- Effectively communicates instructions to the Manufacturing
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Knowledge, Skills)
- Experience operating (Precision Affixer) preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability
to learn new systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math, reading skills.
- Must be able to read and understand written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. and stand for long periods of
Applying on Indeed? For quicker responses, please apply directly
to our company website online at www.Archway.com/careers
Archway is committed to building a diverse workforce by
attracting, developing, and retaining employees. We believe that
through having a diverse workforce, we will be employing the best
talent and leveraging diverse and unique skills and
Keywords: Archway Marketing, Midland , Machine Operator, AZ | 2nd Shift, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!