ASST FACILITY ADMIN, PROGRAMS
Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Location: Big Spring
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is responsible for the oversight of programs by
ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished according to
policy directions of the Company and within the scope defined by
the contract. It is responsible for the quality of program services
provided to inmates and works in conjunction with the Facility
Administrator to remedy deficits and enrich programs. Assists in
overall administration of the facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures all inmates in the programs receive quality services,
which comply with standards set by the Company.
- May direct or co-lead inmate groups in special topic areas such
as education, self-esteem, and sexuality.
- Locates, evaluates and utilizes community resources for
- Ensures proper processing of all inmates for programmatic
- Directs diagnostic, treatment and aftercare planning for
- Provides supervision of treatment programs. Works closely with
consulting psychologists and other professionals.
- Assesses needs of program staff and provides regularly
scheduled supervision and training to address those needs.
- Works with individual and group modalities of supervision and
- Provides individual supervision to all programs staff.
- Provides case consultations and one-to-one counseling for
difficult inmates or when serious incidents occur.
- Assists in the preparation of program proposals.
- Writes program policies and procedures for periodic
- Reviews and participates in the development of the service
plans as a member of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Directs all department functions, activities and supervision of
- Prepares departmental progress reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Experience in a
correctional security and rehabilitative programs. Five (5) years
experience managing a correctional education program preferred or
at least three (3) years of experience in a supervisory
- Ability to perform well in crisis situations is critical.
- Must possess excellent oral and writing skills.
- Must be mature, flexible, intellectually alert, able to command
the respect and confidence of inmates and staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Midland , ASST FACILITY ADMIN, PROGRAMS, Other , Big Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!