The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining a
communicative relationship with customers, initiating contact with
existing and potential customers, identifying needs and
recommending appropriate services and products; as well as
assisting with the planning and execution of sales strategies,
customer service policies and customer relationship management
The Account Manager will be responsible for the following:
Manage assigned accounts.
Contact prospective customers and establish buying cycles,
customer needs and create a customer-supplier relationship.
Increase sales in existing accounts by working with customer
representatives to produce operative, cost-effective solutions that
needs and provide recommendations of service offerings to
further save the customer time and improves their process
Prepare sales information for customers, such as quotes and
Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for
Secure and place orders, taking into consideration delivery
dates as well as product and service availability for order
Coordinate with operations to ensure that commitments to
customers are being met by deadline and are satisfactory.
Conduct customer surveys to ensure the integrity of customer
service commitments are preserved.
Completion of weekly sales reports as well as attending and
participating in weekly sales meetings.
Consistently meeting or exceeding predetermined and agreed upon
- Detail oriented with effective organizational skills.
- Professional and business accumen.
- Firm understanding of business relationships with a
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Team-work oriented but independently driven
- High school diploma or equivelant
- Must be results oriented and able to work both independently
and within a team environment
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate proficient use of various software, including:
Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Provide a valid drivers license and proof of U.S.
- Provide an acceptably clean driving record.
- Must be able to read and understand equipment diagrams and
technical product information.
Preferred Skills, Education and Experience
- At least 2 years sales experience or 1 year technical sales
- At least 1 year experience in the oil and gas industry or
Compensation and Benefits
$600-$700 per week salary during 3 month training. Increased up
to $45,000/ year upon training completion, paid weekly.
Company Vehicle with paid fuel
50% employer paid health insurance plan
100% employer paid Life Insurance Policy
Voluntary dental, vision and additional insurances
Oppotunity for Advancement
For over 50 years Grabeth Sales and Service, LLC has provided
process control solutions in the Permian Basin. We offer control
valve repair, maintenance and installation in the field. As well as
full repair services for a variety of valves and process control
components, specializing in Fisher, in our repair shop. We also
boast the largest Kimray repair shop in the Permian Basin.
We are a service focused company, because of this, people are our
greatest resource. Please allow us to help you build a career path
in the Control Valve and Automation industry!