**Pay listed is within the range. Range starts at $18/hr and is
negotiable based on experience.
BPS Supply Group (BPSSG) has distributed pipe, valves, fittings,
and supplies for over 50 years to a wide range of customers across
all markets. Our products and custom solutions connect
infrastructure and industry to the resources they depend on, across
North America. With 22 strategic locations specializing in oil &
gas, energy, construction and more, we are one of the largest
independent supply companies in the Western United States…And
growing in your area!
To provide exceptional customer service and support in the
Warehouse by preparing and delivering product and material for
customers in an efficient, accurate, timely and cost-effective
manner, Responsible for the storage, retrieval, processing, and
accuracy of product.
• Responsible for ensuring productivity tools and operational
standards are used when performing daily work to ensure performance
production rates are met and to reduce irregularities and
• Can perform a variety of duties such as picking material,
loading, unloading, staging, shipping, and auditing material.
• Keep control over the material(s) for different jobs (separates &
• Maintains building and equipment by ensuring preventative
maintenance programs are in place and loss
prevention/security/safety policies are followed.
• Conducts safety and security audits, reports safety and security
• Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy through process
development and following quality standards.
• Operate forklift or other machinery in a safe and efficient
• Operate lifts that require employee being lifted in the air up to
• Operate company owned vehicles for the delivery, pickup and
relocation of company products and materials
• Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup
• Maintain and protect all property entrusted in excellent
• May plan route to insure most economical use of time and
• Other duties as needed
Essential Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The items listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
preferred for the position.
• Ability to operate and maintain company equipment in a safe
manner at all times
• Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with
employees, supervisors, and customers
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
• Ability to perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather
Requirements and/or Preferences
• Must be Eighteen years of age or older
• Must pass drug test and background check
• Possession of high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Valid driver’s license
• One (1) year relevant experience preferred or any equivalent
combination of education and experience that demonstrates the
ability to do the job.
Essential Physical Requirements:
• Reaching overhead
• Kneeling/Crawling occasionally frequently.
• This position requires being able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
We offer very competitive wages and great benefits which include
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and 401k
BPS Supply Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, BPSSG complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
BPS Supply Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of BPSSG’s employees to perform their
job duties may result in discipline up to and including
REM-01 WS-01 WS-LC
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Typically Monday - Friday; Some weekends
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Bakersfield Pipe & Supply
Bakersfield Pipe and Supply, Inc. distributes pipes, valves,
fittings, and supplies for customers in the Western United States.
They are the largest independent supply company in the Western US
with 18 locations. Their strength is in their service – getting
customer orders right the first time and making sure they're fully
stocked with the items customers most likely to need. At BPS,
quality is a way of life. They are constantly reengineering and
rethinking their process so we are steps ahead of our