Emulsion Polymer Operator
Company: Rockwater Energy Solutions Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Rockwater Energy Solutions is an affiliate of Select Energy
Services. EMULSION POLYMER OPERATOR Job Details Entity:--Rockwater
Full Time / Part Time:--Full Time FLSA Classification:--Non-Exempt
Business Unit: CMP Reports to: Production Supervisor Travel
Requirement: Yes -- Job Description-- Rockwater---s Emulsion
Polymer Operator is responsible for the production of Emulsion
Polymer materials.-- The essential job functions include, but are
not limited to
- Maintain and drive the positive safety culture.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Maintain a clean and organized production area.
- Remain on task and operating safely.
- Report any maintenance issues to the Production Supervisor and
follow the maintenance call out procedure.
- Report any safety issues, incidents, and product issues to
- Ensure all batch tickets are completed with the proper
- Complete the shift reporting form at the end of your
- Maintain proper shift turnover with oncoming and outgoing
- Aid in all areas of the production process as needed to meet
the expectations of the production schedule.
- Work Schedule --- Will follow the Emulsion Polymer schedule.
(Days, Nights, Weekends) Other duties Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months to 1 year of related experience is preferred.
- Proven safety record and stable work history.
- Chemical experience is a plus.
- Utilize safety and environmental measures at all times.
- Some Computer skills. Attributes
- A - Accountability:-- Take ownership of actions and
- C - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change
and commitment to continual growth and progress.
- T - Teamwork:-- Encourage and support a collaborative, safe,
and engaged work environment. Compensation Information Compensation
is competitive and commensurate with experience. Top Tier Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Program Physical Demands and Exposures
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions,
including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical
parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid
conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
- Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to individually lift: Maximum 50 lbs Affirmative
Action/EEO statement Rockwater is an equal opportunity employer. It
is Rockwater---s policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment
of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to
employees and applicants without regard to any protected class,
status, characteristic, or activity. All employment decisions,
including decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring,
compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline,
discharge, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of
employment are made without regard to any lawfully protected class,
status, characteristic, or activity. Clean Air Act Rockwater
requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental
compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental
Protections Agency---s Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions
from stationary and mobile sources.-- A copy of the Clean Air Act
can be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
#SelectFamily Rockwater Energy Solutions participates in E-Verify
and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9
information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the
U.S.-- If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work,
Select is required to give you written instructions and an
opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or
Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve
the issue before the employer can take any action against you,
including terminating your employment.-- Select only uses E-Verify
once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
- Job Family : Chemicals
- Pay Type : Hourly
- Travel Required : Yes
- Required Education : High School
Keywords: Rockwater Energy Solutions Inc., Midland , Emulsion Polymer Operator, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!