Company: National Oilwell Varco Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Responsibilities:* Under the direction of a supervisor and/ or
experienced machinist, responsible for the output of quality parts
produced on CNC lathes in a safe and timely manner.
* Load parts utilizing overhead lifting equipment or material
transfer/ loader best suited for the job.
* Use fixtures to locate part into position and make correct
offsets to machine.
* Confirm setup is correct, then starts and observes machine
operation to detect possible malfunction prior to machine run.
* Read and understand blue print and supporting documents to know
and understand part dimensions and tolerance requirements prior to
running part. Adjust machine offset if needed to ensure part is in
* Ensure tooling and fixture at machine is maintained and stored in
orderly fashion. Keep machine and work area clean and orderly and
perform basic preventative maintenance function on equipment.
* Perform other work-related task as assigned.
* Comply with all NOV Company, HSE and QTS policies and
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Basic Math (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Fractions).
* Previous experience in manufacturing environment considered an
* Previous experience in oilfield considered an asset.
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco Inc, Midland , CNC Machinist, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!