Company: Coterra Energy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Pumper is responsible for performing duties related to the
daily operations and maintenance of assigned wells and production
facilities. Prepares, maintains and submits reports for daily
liquid/gas volumes production, chemicals used, well pressures, etc.
Responsible for optimizing and maintaining oil and gas production
and lease expenses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following represents the majority of the duties performed by
the position, but is not meant to be all-inclusive nor prevent
other duties from being assigned when necessary. Employees are
expected to comply with all regulatory, environmental and safety
rules and standards, as well as corporate policies.
* Performs daily operations checks of wells and production
facilities; provide prompt notification as conditions change;
conducts production tests
* Performs minor repairs of surface production and injection
* Maintains production equipment in good operating condition
* Maintains a clean and safe lease and wellsite
* Submits daily reports of produced volumes of oil, gas and
* Contacts haulers and ensures produced fluids are taken from the
lease sites in a timely manner
* Witnesses and ensures accuracy of gauges, tests and run tickets
performed by purchasers
* Assists with construction projects as assigned by Foreman
* Maintains field offices, and company equipment including
computers, vehicles, and cell phones
* Responsible for maintaining neighborly and positive relationship
with land owners and regulatory agency representatives
* Complies with all regulatory, environmental and safety rules and
standards, as well as company policies
* Other tasks as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Basic understanding of power tools and manual mechanics tools
* Must be a team player with ability to adapt in fast paced
* Basic computing skills is strong preference
High School or GED
Years of Experience
Years of Experience Range
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMAND
Work is typically performed outdoors. Exposure to conditions, such
as extreme heat or cold is likely. Incumbents in this position must
be able to physically and legally operate company vehicles and
equipment. Employees must be able to perform work which requires
walking, standing, sitting, bending, stooping, heavy lifting, and
climbing, including steps and vertical ladders. Personal protective
equipment, including, but not limited to head protection, hearing
protection, safety glasses, safety shoes and flame resistant
clothing is required. Safety rules including OSHA requirements are
strictly enforced. Employees must be willing to travel and work
extended hours on short notice.
This position requires a valid state issued driver's license, and
employees must pass an initial drug and alcohol screening at hire.
Incumbents in the position may be subject to random drug and
alcohol screenings as per the DOT Regulations. Required to travel
between field sites to perform daily tasks.
Coterra Energy Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants
and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated
without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Coterra Energy, Midland , Pumper, Other , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!