Company: Hearst Communications
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Front Desk Associate
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service
- Organized, adaptable, able to multi task, detailed and have a
willingness to learn.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- Answering incoming multi line main phone.
- Instructs and Direct visitors, maintains security procedures
and monitors log in book.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes all mail and packages to the
- Process all Circulation, Advertising and internal payments to
- Assists customers with billing inquiries and resolve billing
- Input daily cash, balance accounts, and prepare bank
- Process and balance end of period and end of month spreadsheets
- Measure and verify daily newspapers.
- Prepare ad counts and daily inch reports.
- Preparing various reports.
This position is fulltime. We offer a competitive compensation plan
and benefits package.
Keywords: Hearst Communications, Midland , Accounting Clerk, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!