Company: EOG Resources
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Our Midland division is looking for an experienced Landman. The
ideal candidate will be able to analyze, interpret, negotiate,
acquire and prepare Oil and Gas Leases, Farmin/Farmout Agreements,
Joint Venture Agreements, Joint Operating Agreements, Participation
Agreements, Exploration Agreements. Examine and cure drilling and
division order title opinion requirements. Supervise lease brokers
and manage prospect lease acquisitions and expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Upstream oil and gas knowledge with a minimum of 10 years'
experience as Landman.
- Texas and New Mexico Land experience a plus
- Understand oil and gas exploration and production operations
and strong knowledgeable in land title, oil and gas leases,
rights-of-way, surface damages, contract preparation and
interpretations associated with exploration projects.
- Project management skills: ability to deliver results in a
performance driven and team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong critical thinking skills: ability to exercise business
judgment/make sound decisions
- Detail oriented and capable of producing results in time
- Adaptable to changing business needs and requests
- Acquisitions and divestitures experience preferred
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
including Veterans and Disabled.
Keywords: EOG Resources, Midland , Senior Landman, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!