Nationwide Field Inspector - Midland, TX
Company: 7g Environmental Compliance Management
Posted on: January 12, 2022
7G Environmental Compliance Management (7G) is an environmental
consulting firm headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida. Our goal is
to simplify environmental compliance for our clients while creating
a sustainable environment for generations to come. We value
excellence, accountability, and integrity over everything.
7G partners with petroleum tank owners nationwide to mitigate the
risk of petroleum release into the environment, while ensuring
their facilities maintain compliance with state and federal
What you will do:
The person chosen for this position will be available for coverage
and quality assurance for inspections each month. The position
requires working outside in all reasonable weather conditions. The
chosen candidate may be away from home for more than 5-14 days at a
time, multiple times a month, and will be traveling extensively
- Conduct visual inspections of our clients petroleum storage
tank systems and associate facilities.
- Obtain required documents to ensure compliance with
- Obtain knowledge with state UST and AST per Federal EPA
- Gather and compile the information into software
- Follow a predetermined route and complete visual inspections
per the schedule.
- Work outside in all weather conditions.
- Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Travel nationwide as required
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- You will frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- You will regularly be required to use your hands to touch,
handle, or feel, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear.
- You will frequently be required to stand, walk, sit, and
- You will occasionally be required to reach with your hands and
What you need:
We understand you might not check all of the boxes but if you check
most of them you might be the right fit!
You will be required to obtain multiple state certifications within
30-90 days of employment. Company vehicle, iPad tablet, tools, and
reimbursement for business expenses will be provided.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to
three months related experience and training, preferred; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Apple/MAC devices, iOS operating system, and
- Determination to uphold integrity at all times
- Valid drivers license and driving history that allows
What will set you apart:
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Effective communication
We offer a wide array of benefits to include medical, dental,
vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401k, paid
time off and paid holidays. You will join our journey to make
decisions today that will result in a sustainable world seven
generations into the future. Our people are hard-working, inspiring
and take pride in what they do. Our purpose is to have a role in a
7G Environmental Compliance Management is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. It is the policy of 7G to comply with all laws regarding
employment. We believe that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetics, veteran
status, or sexual orientation. In compliance with the provisions of
all federal and state civil rights laws, every effort will be made
to employ and promote the most qualified individuals without regard
to the above factors. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: 7g Environmental Compliance Management, Midland , Nationwide Field Inspector - Midland, TX, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!