Company: The GEO Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Facility: -Lea County Correctional FacilityCompensation Base:
-Compensation Bonus (if applicable): -Equal Opportunity
Employer.SummaryFacilitates, schedules, and coordinates all
religious and volunteer programs for the institution.Primary Duties
- Provides spiritual guidance and clinical pastoral education
regarding personal, family and spiritual problems.
- Visits living areas and those hospitalized on a regular
- Plans, directs and coordinates all aspects of religious program
and volunteer services, including selection, approval and training
of both lay and clergy volunteers.
- Conducts worship services, sacramental observations and
religious educational programs for detainees assigned to the
- Provides and updates programs for presentation to newly-arrived
detainees that orient them to the Chaplain's office and current
- Ensures that all religious programs are in compliance with
company and contracting agency policies and industry
- Maintains close relationship with community religious resources
and approves any donations of equipment or materials for use in
- Counsels detainees/inmates, family members and staff.
- Maintains attendance and confidential records.
- Assures equal status and protection for all religions.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Job Requirements:Minimum
- Meets the certification standards of the American Correctional
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in providing clinical
- Properly credentialed to conduct religious services according
to the teaching of his/her particular religion or
- Must have current ecclesiastical endorsement by appropriate
religious certifying body.
- Clinical Pastoral Education or equivalent specialized training
- Must possess good presentation, communication and
Keywords: The GEO Group, Inc., Midland , CHAPLAIN, Other , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!