Company: Continental Resources Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for overall daily operation and maintenance for a
specified group of oil and gas wells, monitors daily production,
equipment and performance and insures proper sales volumes.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Measures and records production.
* Driving safely to and from wells and well sites
* Provides routine maintenance for machinery and equipment.
* Reports changes in individual well performance.
* Confers with production foreman on operating problems.
* Treats oil to meet pipeline specifications.
* Coordinates oil sales and water disposal.
* Assures operational compliance with government requirements and
* Must be familiar with operation of POC's, plunger lift and
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Basic math skills
* Proficient computer skills
* Proven team player
* High school diploma or general education (GED)
* Valid driver's license
* An acceptable pre-employment background and drug test.
* Three or more years related experience
* Successful applicants for this position may be required to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or agree to do so within 60 days
of hire. If vaccination is required for the position, reasonable
accommodations can be made available based on deeply held religious
beliefs, disabilities, or medical conditions that prevent or delay
the applicant's ability to receive vaccinations.
* Ability to stoop, stand, walk, pull, carry instruments, and climb
stairs and ladders for extended period of time.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
* Ability to work overhead for extended periods of time.
* Ability to perform fine manipulations with hands and fingers.
* Capable of driving distances of 150 miles or more per day during
all types of weather conditions.
* Ability to one arm carry up to 25lbs. without assistance.
* Regular bending, crouching, pulling and kneeling to check
equipment and gauges.
* Must be able to exert up to 50lbs. of force occasionally and up
to 20lbs. frequently to move or manipulate objects.
* Ability to work significant amounts of time as required in
completing job responsibilities.
* Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises.
in field, hazardous chemicals, and hydrocarbons that may be under
extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are
Continental Resources, Inc. provides equal employment and
affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability.
Keywords: Continental Resources Inc., Midland , Operator II, Other , Monahans, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!