Company: AES Drilling Fluids
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The HSE Coordinator position reports to the HSE Manager and is
responsible for planning, establishing, implementing and
maintaining a variety of health, safety, and environmental programs
to assure the highest possible degree of safety for employees. This
position is a field position and will split time between
Midland/Odessa, Kermit and Big Lake as well as other facilities
throughout the assigned region.BENEFITS:
- Company Vehicle
- Employer paid life insurance & disability
- Affordable medical / dental / vision insurance
- Vacation / sick pay / generous holidays
- 401K (6% match)
- Many othersRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all facilities' employees in assigned region comply
with HSE-related federal, state, and local laws, regulations,
rules, and codes.
- Coordinate, conduct, and assist with HSE-related training for
new and existing employees, as needed.
- Ensure that Company's DOT-regulated activities comply with
applicable law, rules, and regulations.
- Oversee the management and safe operation of company
DOT-regulated fleet, including, making arrangements for the
procurement of new vehicles and vehicle systems, ensuring vehicles
are properly maintained and operated in compliance with DOT
requirements, and negotiating with vendors that service the needs
of the fleet, among other duties.
- Coordinate and assist the HSE Manager with the development and
implementation of safety, hazmat, and other HSE-related procedures,
programs, and policies.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in
Company's work-sites, conducts and coordinates on-site inspections
to audit physical conditions and safe work practices, and provide
advice and counseling to management and staff regarding HSE
- Track and monitor HSE-related training to ensure compliance
with all applicable legal and Company requirements.
- Assist with compliance with municipal, state, and federal
safety and environmental requirements, including conducting
research to assess applicable legal requirements and obtaining
necessary permits from federal, state, and local entities.
- Compile, analyze, investigate, and report accidents and
injuries involving Company employees and/or assets to assess root
cause and make recommendations regarding accident and injury
prevention, when and as necessary.
- Conduct special projects as assigned and needed.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant safety-related field is a
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience in safety,
environmental, and health management and/or compliance is
essential; prior work experience in the oil and gas industry would
be highly advantageous.
- Ability to travel 30-50%.
- Previous experience with HSE over site of a MSHA regulated
facility is a plus.
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook and ability to
conduct required internet-related research.AES Drilling Fluids is
an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the
opportunity to be considered for employment on the basis of their
qualification for the job in question without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, national origin age, disability,
military/veteran status, genetic characteristics or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
.AES Drilling Fluids regrets that it is unable to sponsor
employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa
status for this position.#AESHP5xOYESvA13
Keywords: AES Drilling Fluids, Midland , HSE Coordinator, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!