Fishing Tool Supervisor
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our
world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their
resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across
our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and
development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us
for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and
responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and
defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to
provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical
to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job
to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and
sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across
the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse
talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value
each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all
its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you
to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to
something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values
and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We
celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from
each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together,
we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits program and provide you a challenging and enriching career
path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart
your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
To provide installation, repairs and routine servicing of Fishing
and Intervention tools and other rental equipment in the shop and
in the field. Help generate business to increase revenues through
sales of Weatherford products and services. This is the senior
level job for Fishing Tool Supervisor, who have a demanding,
hands-on job that makes use of the latest technologies to deliver
solutions for our clients.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Operate and maintain Fishing equipment both in the shop and in
- Provide onsite services when needed
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental
equipment in the field
- Assist in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain
optimum operating performance
- Monitor and report drilling and work-over rig activity
regarding Fishing operations
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality
to increase efficiency
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Required to work on 24 hour call status
- Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings related to
- Must have the ability to grasp and adapt to changing work
environment and conditions
- Must be able to perform basic problem solving and
troubleshooting when needed
- Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of Fishing
operations and services
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with
all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and
Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company
policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by
supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3-4 years related field experience- Workover, Drilling, Rig
experience is a plus
- Fishing and Intervention knowledge is required
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent)
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Valid Driver license
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer skills
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work closely with fellow employees, customers and other
Keywords: Weatherford, Midland , Fishing Tool Supervisor, Other , Hobbs, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!