Company: Rogue Industrial Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Title: Compressor Operator Location: Coyanosa, TX Schedule: 7/7
(7 Days on; 7 Days off) Hours: 10 hr - 12 hr days Pay: $31 - $35 /
hr Hierarchy Breakdown: Works Directly Alongside: Mechanical team
and compressor mechanic on location to resolve relevant issues.
Compensation will also include: A Company Truck, Company Fuel Card,
Computer, and Cell Phone as well as Excellent Medical Benefits,
Dental and Eye care, 401K, Free life insurance, Long-term and
Short-term disability, Earned Vacation, Holiday Pay, in addition to
3 sets of FRCs. Compressor Operator will have the Knowledge and
Ability to Perform the Following:
- Repair and Maintain compressors with 250 - 1200 HP
- Possess knowledge and ability to independently diagnose
engine/compressor failures accurately and efficiently.
- Use intermediate computer skills, including engine specific
software (Caterpillar), Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Lead and complete, accurate, and timely rebuilds/overhauls of
compressors, engines, and controls on compressor packages in the
field in adverse conditions with no supervision.
- Troubleshooting of electrical systems, controls, and unit
control panels such as Murphy, Altronic, and Allen Bradley;
complete advanced engine tuning functions to adjust engine
performance and emissions on multiple major OEM's to include CAT
3500 series and CAT 3600 series.
- Commissioning and start-up inspections with no
- Possess knowledge and ability to perform mechanical inspection
using micrometers, pressure gauges, electronic diagnostic
equipment, and other specialty tools independently.
- Demonstrate proficiency in accurately and efficiently
diagnosing and repairing mechanical problems on multiple compressor
- Ability to work independently to respond and repair recurring
problems and emergency services as needed, must be able to work
on-call rotation schedule
- Service and provide preventive and corrective field mechanical
service on Centrifugal and Reciprocating compressors.
- Disassembles repairs and reassembles components and equipment
to ensure proper alignment, balance, and tolerances.
- Remove and clean compressor rotors
- Replace and install gear boxes
- Inspecting equipment by checking bearing clearances rotor
- Perform compressor repairs with disassembly (including
mechanical seal removal) Top Focus of this Position:
- This person will work alongside Compressor Mechanics and/or
Compressor team to effectively resolve any issues on units and
relevant production equipment in the field. Mandatory
- At least 5+ years' experience with Compressors and Electrical
engines, as well as a working knowledge of production
- APPLICANTS MUST LIVE WITHIN 70 Miles of Coyanosa, TX area
- Able to drive around 300 miles/day
- Must have experience with (pumping units, plunger lifts, gas
lifts, ESP's, VRU's, and VRT's)
- Necessary computer documentation and data entry daily
- Must be willing to undergo Background check and driving record
- Must be able to pass DOT drug screening
- Ability to provide at least three professional references Rogue
proudly provides the following Benefits:
- Company truck/fuel card/tools
- Competitive 401k
- H2s training and monitor (if needed)
- Boots & 3 sets of FRC's (or 6 items of clothing of your
- Excellent Medical (multiple affordable plans), Dental and
- Free life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Safety bonuses Job Type: Full-time Salary: $31.00 to $35.00
Keywords: Rogue Industrial Group, Midland , Compressor Operator, Other , Coyanosa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!