Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company Website Posting
Position: Full-time Orthodontist Location: 1613 N. County RD W, Ste
C, Odessa, TX 79763
- Responsible for providing high-quality clinical dental and
orthodontic care to patients.
- Provide a full range of Orthodontic services to patients.
- Ensure the dental office delivers quality and compassionate
dental care to every patient.
- Provide leadership and direction to Associate Dentists and team
members in all areas of patient treatment.
- Diagnose dental conditions and plan oral health care in
consultation with patients.
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each patient / parent
and informed consent is granted for treatments rendered.
- Educate patients and parents about maintaining oral
- Obtain complete patient records to enable complete diagnosis
and treatment plan.
- Refer patients to dental specialists for further treatment,
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the
state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA
- Adhere to the standards of the American Association of
- Must have a DDS/DMD. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
Must have a Post-graduate Certificate in Orthodontics.
Must currently hold or be eligible to obtain a valid license to
practice dentistry in TX.
Apply online or send resume and cover letter to Paige Williams,
Manager Talent Acquisitions, North Mesa Dental, P.C. (d/b/a
Allington Dental) email@example.com.
Keywords: Benevis, Midland , Orthodontist, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!