Wet Plant Operator I
Company: US Silica
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Plant Operator (Benefits Day 1! Overtime!)
$23-27/hour plus overtime
* Similar experience preferred
* 12+ hour shifts
* Overtime every hitch
* Full Housing provided
* 1 week on 1 week off schedule/hitch
* Must have valid driver's license
* Paid weekly
* 401(k) with 6% company match
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available Day One*
(*if you sign up for benefits within 30 days of your start
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. is a global performance materials
company and last-mile logistics provider and is a member of the
Russell 2000 Index. The Company is a leading producer of commercial
silica used in a wide range of industrial applications and in the
oil and gas industry. Over its 120-year history, U.S. Silica has
developed core competencies in mining, processing, logistics and
materials science that enable it to produce and cost-effectively
deliver over 400 diversified product types to customers across its
multiple end markets. U.S. Silica's wholly owned subsidiaries
include EP Minerals and SandBox Logistics---. EP Minerals is an
industry leader in the production of products derived from
diatomaceous earth, perlite, engineered clays, and non-activated
clays. SandBox Logistics--- is a state-of-the-art leader in
proppant storage, handling and well-site delivery, dedicated to
making proppant logistics cleaner, safer and more efficient. The
Company currently operates 23 mines and production facilities. The
Company is headquartered in Katy, Texas and has offices in Reno,
Nevada, and Chicago, Illinois.
* Inspects immediate work area prior to beginning operations.
* Starts crusher, screens, conveyor belts, pumps, hydrosizer,
filter belts, dryers, conveyors and elevators in accordance with
* Operates crusher and dryer and associated equipment in accordance
with established procedures.
* Performs operating adjustments and repairs as required.
* Shuts down equipment in accordance with established
* Clean up and other duties as assigned.
* May perform maintenance tasks as required by management.
Keywords: US Silica, Midland , Wet Plant Operator I, Other , Lamesa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!