Telephone Operator APPLY HERE
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Telephone Operator's main responsibility is to responds to
incoming calls in a timely manner and direct caller to appropriate
destination; ensuring efficient communication within to and from
the hotel while maintaining attentive courteous and efficient
* High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or
related field preferred.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of
action quickly and accurately.
* Must be able to multi task.
* Must be able to show initiative in job performance including
anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a
* Must routinely meet deadlines.
* Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including
anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as
* Must have the ability to assimilate complex information data etc.
from disparate sources and consider adjust or modify to meet the
constraints of the particular need.
* Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
* Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which
include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working (per
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
* Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to guests managers and fellow employees.
* Handle incoming/outgoing calls in an attentive courteous and
efficient manner according to standard operating procedures.
* Take and deliver messages according to standards.
* Maintain guest privacy at all times.
* Provide information about the hotel.
* Be familiar with emergency procedures.
* Be familiar with VIP procedures.
* Be able to provide accurate directions to the hotel.
* Be familiar with the surrounding area of the hotel.
* Send/receive guest faxes.
* Serve as radio dispatcher maintaining proper radio and paging
* Record and relay all guest requests and verify completion.
* Maintain daily activity log.
* Establish and maintain efficient filing system of guest
* Process wake up calls per the guest's request.
* Assist with Front desk procedures to include bucket check and any
other duties assigned by Front Desk manager
The brand-new Odessa Marriott Hotel & Conference Center is poised
to become the new focal point of Downtown Odessa. Inspired by the
rich oil and mineral history and taking a cue from the Odessan
landscape, the interior design combines natural woods with elegant
stone elements creating a dramatic and sophisticated look. This
Ruggedly refined Hotel is a stylish modern Western dreamscape
offering world-class accommodations and an expansive conference
center built for discerning business and leisure travelers alike.
Those "In The Know" see Odessa as one of the fastest growing cities
in Texas and is located in the heart of the oil country. It is home
to The University Of Texas Permian Basin and Odessa College as well
as the Odessa Regional Medical Center and the Medical Center Health
System. Our city is unique in the amenities and customer service it
provides to our West Texas visitors. Odessa perfectly blends
corporate, healthcare and energy with the ambiance of a small town
and BIG Texas Hospitality.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Midland , Telephone Operator APPLY HERE, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!