Company: AES Drilling Fluids
Posted on: June 25, 2022
AES Drilling Fluids is seeking an Equipment Coordinator to
support our West Texas Engineering team. We offer a stable
environment, an employee minded culture and healthy leadership.
This is an hourly position that works Mon - Fri with approximately
10-15 hours of overtime a week. This candidate will make 2+ trips a
month to Houston to pick up and deliver equipment. This will
require overnight stays.We seek local candidates that want to build
a career and join our great culture! The Equipment Coordinator
reports to the Regional Engineering Manager and is responsible for
all inventory, delivery, tracking and ensuring service of field
testing and laboratory equipment for this regional engineering
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Affordable medical / dental / vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Vacation / sick pay / generous holidays
- 401K (6% match)LOCATIONS: MidlandRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fulfills engineering department requests for delivery or pick
up of equipment and supplies, reagents etc. to and from engineers
on rig sites.
- Safely transports laboratory and field testing equipment and
related supplies that require repair or servicing to and from
corporate office or vendor.
- Maintains accurate inventory of all equipment, parts and
- Establishes and maintains par levels, preforms regular cycle
counts and notifies managers of supplies, equipment and reagents
that need to be ordered.
- Maintains records to track and support repair and maintenance
efforts, and proactively prevents equipment failures.
- Provides minor maintenance and calibration to keep field
testing and laboratory equipment operational and ready for rapid
response to AES customer needs
- Maintains database, including serial numbers, to track and
monitor field testing equipment location and ensure that AES is
able to track location and assignment of all assets.
- Serves as the key contact for equipment in assigned
- Handles special projects and all other duties, as assigned by
the Regional Engineering Manager.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or GED; Associate's Degree in
Chemistry/other relevant Science-related degree preferred.
- One (1) - Three (3) years of relevant work experience in the
oil and gas industry.
- Valid driver's license and the maintenance of a driving record
satisfactory to AES.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (including Microsoft
Excel skills) and Outlook and strong internet research skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime, flex schedule and be on call and
work weekends as needed.
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and fitness
test.AES Drilling Fluids is an equal opportunity employer. All
persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment
on the basis of their qualification for the job in question without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin age,
disability, military/veteran status, genetic characteristics or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law.AES Drilling Fluids regrets that it is unable to sponsor
employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa
status for this position.#AESHPh0gjZzpTE2
Keywords: AES Drilling Fluids, Midland , Equipment Coordinator, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!