Company: SPL, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
SPL is growing and we are looking for more great employees like
SPL is a globally recognized industry leader in flow assurance,
hydrocarbon measurement, characterization, and production
analytics. We specialize in third-party services for operators
across the hydrocarbon value chain. More than 90 percent of the
world's majors and 85 percent of America's leading independent
operators have used SPL as a trusted partner.
The company combines ISO-certified labs in key basins throughout
North America, verifiable test methods, and world-renowned
scientists with patented software and digital workflows to bring
more confidence and insights to our customers' data.
We specialize in multiple areas of the value chain:
- Field employees work to calibrate equipment, program and
automate systems, and perform instrumentation and equipment work on
- Lab employees take samples that have been collected in the
field and run a multitude of tests for environmental factors and
quality of the product. We also have a blending lab that works to
create the chemicals that other companies use to calibrate their
- The Production Analytics team audits existing field structures
and design, balances our client's entire systems, and allocates
royalties to maximize profits.
SPL is expanding our footprint internationally in the production,
midstream, finished products, and environmental markets. We are
also focused on developing industry-leading automation and data
analytics tools that will help our customers ensure the integrity
of their data.
The General Helper must be team oriented, proactive, and goal
driven. This position assists all departments with any and all
necessary tasks. All work is performed under the general
supervision of the operations manager.
- Assists other technicians with daily tasks;
- Works with crews to accomplish daily tasks - includes but is
not limited to installs, cleanings, provings, swap outs,
- Assists with loading and unloading of shipments;
- Keeps workspace clean and organized;
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Common knowledge of safety rules and regulations;
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks at a consistent
- Quality focused;
- Ability to learn new tasks and learn to operate basic
- Good communication skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to use hand tools;
- Ability to lift excess of 50 lbs.;
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods;
- Must be able to carry equipment (not to exceed 50 lbs.) up and
down steps - at times, multiple trips of this nature (due to more
than 50 lbs. of equipment) maybe required;
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such
as gloves, goggles, safety glasses, hard hats, safety boots, and
- Working extended hours and varying shifts are often
- May be exposed to hazardous noise levels at work sites on an
- May be required to work in tight quarters;
- May be required to work at elevated heights.
Keywords: SPL, Inc., Midland , General Helper, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!