Company: UDR Consulting Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionUDR is seeking qualified candidates for a DOE
experienced Subcontract Specialist opportunity for our customer in
Carlsbad, NM to support the WIPP Facility.Per Diem is available for
those who quality Job Description:
- Provide procurement leadership and support in a variety of
standard and specialized procurement activities through application
of innovative and creative techniques.
- Interface with technical organizations in development of
pre-procurement plans to achieve timely cost-effective procurement
- Negotiate, place, and administer purchase orders and
modifications with suppliers for complex material and service
requirement following policies and procedures.
- Have knowledge of price and cost analysis, extensive working
knowledge of US Government policies and regulations with preference
for DOE related experience.
- Utilize personal judgment when specific guidance is not
- Participate in formulation and review of acquisition policies
- Participate in section and department wide acquisition reviews
- Provide post-award administration in the form of change notices
and subcontractor invoice reviews and approvals.Qualifications:
- This position requires a BA or BS degree required, or
equivalent, and 5+ years related experience. Additional experience
- Experience working with Department of Energy contracts, with
- Experience in negotiating and awarding subcontracts under a DOE
- Strong analytical, verbal and writing skills are
required.Powered by JazzHRhe9rkYPWyd
Keywords: UDR Consulting Inc, Midland , Buyer/Subcontract Specialist, Other , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!