Company: SELECT ENERGY, INC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Business Unit: Well Testing
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: Yes
Select's Flowback Operator is responsible for monitoring and
reporting on production and other pertinent well information and
provides maintenance on production equipment. Under general
supervision, this position prepares, maintains, and submits daily
reports and records of daily gas and/or liquid volume, well
pressure and volume of chemicals used, etc. Ensure quality control
and safe operations during all aspects of the operation.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to
* Responsible to learn and fulfill all job service requirements,
including reporting as it pertains well production data, incident
reporting, job specific information, and charges for each
* Capable of drafting a thorough and accurate JSA identifying all
job tasks, the hazards associated with these tasks, and the steps
to mitigate the issues
* Observe all safety rules at all times, including keeping
workspaces (including vehicles) clean & free of safety hazards
* Team player (willing and effective at receiving guidance and
* Properly and consistently complete and update a JSA as the
* Fully understands customer downhole goals and associated impacts
from well testing operator decisions and actions
* Reporting accurate, hourly data (or required customer
* Communicate and annotate detailed shift changes
* Coordinate and/or participate in rigging up/down test
* Prepare equipment for jobs and load out
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
* Strong communication and customer service skills
* Energy service experience helpful
* Exhibit ability to be a strong team player
* Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent
* Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of
constantly changing priorities
* Ability to work independently
* Must possess valid driver's license and be eligible to drive a
company vehicle according to Select's insurance guidelines
* - Accountability: Take ownership of actions and outcomes. A
* - Continuous Improvement: Embrace the necessity for change and
commitment to continual growth and progress. C
* - Teamwork: Encourage and support a collaborative, safe, and
engaged work environment. T
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Top Tier Benefits
* Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
* Paid Vacation Days and Paid Holidays
* Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
Physical Demands and Exposures
* Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions,
including rain and extreme cold and heat, near moving mechanical
parts; exposure to high wind, ice, snow, wet and/or humid
conditions, vibration, and dust is expected.
* Exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing
* Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.
* Ability to individually lift: Maximum 100 lbs
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
Select is an equal opportunity employer. It is Select's policy to
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford
equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without
regard to any protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
All employment decisions, including decisions regarding
recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training,
advancement, discipline, discharge, and other terms, conditions,
and privileges of employment are made without regard to any
lawfully protected class, status, characteristic, or activity.
Clean Air Act
Select requires all employees whose jobs may involve environmental
compliance to understand and comply with the U.S. Environmental
Protections Agency's Clean Air Act that regulates air emissions
from stationary and mobile sources. A copy of the Clean Air Act can
be provided to you upon request from Human Resources.
Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide
the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm
that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot
confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give
you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department
of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA)
so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take
any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and
completed the Form I-9.
* Pay Type : Hourly
Thank you for your application.
Keywords: SELECT ENERGY, INC, Midland , Flowback Operator, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!