Patient Administration Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Posted on: November 24, 2022
US Army - Odessa-Midland - Patient Administration Specialist- US
Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States
Army and become a certified Patient Administration Specialist
responsible for supervising and performing administrative duties in
Army hospitals or other medical facilities. - This is not a
civilian contractor position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
Compile data and prepare required statistical reports
Initiate correspondence pertaining to medical records, medical
board proceedings, line of duty investigations; and other records
and reports pertaining to patient administration
Apply knowledge of medical terminology as it applies to anatomy and
Maintain a medical record tracking system within the medical
- - - - - - - 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- - - - - - - 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- - - - - - - 30 days paid vacation annually.
- - - - - - - Full Healthcare coverage for you and Family.
- - - - - - - Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- - - - - - - Obtain Industry standard recognized
- - - - - - - Between 17-34 years old.
- - - - - - - No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- - - - - - - Current High School Senior, High school graduate or
- - - - - - - Permanent resident or US citizen.
- - - - - - - Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- - - - - - - Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
Keywords: US Army, Midland , Patient Administration Specialist (Enlistment Required), Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!