Inside Sales Representative
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Overview: Accurately identifies part requirements from cross
functional departments (Operations, AMS, and Shop) and creates
requisitions for parts, service or expenses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ask the right questions about what is needed and help the
requestor through the process of identifying the correct part,
service or expense.
- Demonstrate what system fields are required, how Oracle works,
how to look up part numbers, and when to use a P-Card.
- Efficiently and independently conduct extensive item and quantity
on hand search within Enterprise (Local Subs, Business Unit,
Region, and ODC) before submitting requisition to purchase.
- Create/Track approved internal/purchase requisition for parts,
service or expenses.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with cross-functional
departments (Operations, AMS, and Shops) and with Suppliers.
- Understands the basics of the requisition process
- General understanding of gas compression equipment - components,
parts, and supply base
- Knowledge of Purchasing/Inventory systems (Oracle preferred)
Minimum Education and Certification:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Typically at least three years of experience in procurement
and/or with gas compression or similar equipment and parts
- May serve as a resource to others with less experience
Non-Essential Duties: Performs other duties as assigned
Physical Demands: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must be fit for duty for the job tasks being performed - Refer to
WorkSaver Systemssm Critical Demands for full details
- Must meet the medical requirements necessary to wear PPE required
- Constantly required to display good manual dexterity and to reach
with hands and arms
- Frequently required to talk and hear
- Frequently required to sit while using a PC and to stand and walk
with good balance
- Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally required to stoop, twist, kneel, and squat
- Occasionally required to climb, stairs and slanted ladders and
carry up to 40 pounds with one hand
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, and the ability to adjust focus%25433184%
Keywords: Archrock, Midland , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!