Bilingual Human Resources Generalist
Company: Axis Energy Administration LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Human Resources (HR) Generalist helps organize, coordinate, and
administer Human Resources projects and processes as directed. This
role will support the human resources organization to fulfill a
variety of necessary human resources tasks company-wide or specific
district locations. This may include but not be limited to district
recruiting, maintaining employee data for payroll and benefits,
which includes accuracy of employee contact information, earning
rates, work time entry, absences, promotions, demotions, and
transfers, as well as supporting talent acquisition with the
recruiting and hiring processes by coordinating applicants,
interviews, onboarding and training and maintaining the accuracy of
data utilizing the company HRIS (human resource information system)
software; therefore, strong computer, organizational and
detail-oriented skills are a must.
Success in this role will have working experience and knowledge of
human resources responsibilities, be highly organized, detail
oriented and most importantly personable and approachable.
*Key responsibilities include*:
* Support the District Human Resources Manager(s) and Operations in
communicating to employees and enforcing company processes and
* Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager(s) to support district
recruitment for all level positions, interview assistance,
verifying work-history, references, and communication with
* Help with new hire procedures, including organizing employee
orientation, administering employee documents, and ensuring all
necessary paperwork is properly completed and submitted
appropriately to the corporate HR department.
* May assist with employee HRIS information as needed.
* Foster positive employee relations and be on point when employee
issues surface and are brought to attention of the HR
* Assist with employee termination procedures including
communicating any details to appropriate personnel.
* Uphold confidentiality of all employee records or information
related to employees.
* Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment
laws and regulations as directed by the HR management.
* Under the lead of the District Human Resources Manager(s)
assigned to the district, be a source of human resources
information answering any questions employees may have regarding
company benefits and other employee detail.
* Support special projects the HR management as needed.
* High School Diploma required; Bachelor's degree (B.A.) required;
SHRM/technical certifications preferred.
* Minimum five (5) years of related human resources management work
knowledge and experience.
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to
use Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
including experience with HRIS, and ATS database systems; UKG
* Bilingual - Spanish required
* Knowledge and experience with Wage and Hour, EEOC, FMLA, DOL, and
other compliance areas.
* Proven work experience in HR administrative responsibilities and
communicating with employees.
* Working knowledge of payroll processing, data collection,
analysis, and ability to evaluate.
* Excellent collaborator and working member within a HR team.
* People person who enjoys working with a diverse range of
* Professional integrity, confidentiality and sense of
responsibility and accountability.
* Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at
* Strong communication skills - verbal and written; attentive
* Willing to take initiative and work independently when
* Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
* Ability to manage priorities, multiple projects, workflow and
* Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound
Axis is a completion and workover company built for today's
operators, as you shift into manufacturing mode while drilling
ever-longer laterals. We're advancing both goals through our core
mission: optimizing completions.
For too long, well services has lagged other oil and gas sectors in
innovation. Axis is changing that with integrated, data-driven
services. New, purpose-engineered equipment. And a team that unites
oilfield veterans with the next generation of crews and engineers
through our leading-edge training culture.
At Axis, we're building a new kind of completion and workover
company. Axis offers highly competitive compensation packages,
innovative new training methods and a supportive team
*It's a revolution in well services. Join the revolution. One Team
- One Goal.*
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Axis Energy Administration LLC, Midland , Bilingual Human Resources Generalist, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!