Material Coordinator I-III
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, responsible for ensuring timely
materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and
movement of products and inventory accuracy.
- Also responsible for other daily operations functions of the
warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping
- Two year degree and 1 years work experience preferred.
- Experience working in an operations environment is preferred,
including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck
- Job will also require the performance of other duties and
activities as directed.
- Entry level position.
- No previous experience required.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and
coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and
Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Material Coordinator I or Material Coordinator III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 171640
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Midland , Material Coordinator I-III, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!