HSE Field Safety Coordinator
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Position: * HSE Field Safety Coordinator
*Location: * Permian Basin Area
*Salary: * Hourly Non-Exempt
*Direct Reports: * None
*Reporting Relationship: * Safety Officer
*Travel Required: * 25%
The Safety Representative reports to the Safety Officer and serves
as a liaison between the employees and management. The Safety
Representatives assist the Safety Officer by being heavily engaged
and present with a high focus on safety in the workplace and in the
field. The safety representative should be knowledgeable of safety
guidelines and practices that allow them to advise on safety
issues. This position should set the tone for a positive safety
culture by monitoring and making suggestions for corrective actions
to ensure safe practices in the workplace.
- Displays working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions,
and laws, and ensures all departments adhere to those
- Inspects the facility to identify safety, health, and
- Assist in the development and coordination of health and safety
procedures for all areas of the company.
- Assist in investigations of safety incidents and the preparation
of formal report of findings and recommendations.
- Assist in field audits as needed
- Drafts inspection reports to document inspection findings.
- Assist in maintaining company safety platforms including but not
limited to: ISNetworld, PEC Safety, etc.
- Assist with monthly safety meetings.
- Ensures that material safety data sheets are maintained and
readily accessible when needed.
- Interfaces with clients and interested parties on topics related
- Maintains compliance with all safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Maintains cleanliness of the work area and associated
- Completes work in a neat and safe manner.
- Seeks growth in expanding knowledge and skills through training
- Communicates questions and concerns to management.
- Engages in the company's vision and seeks to implement processes
and establish goals with the company's vision in mind.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes and coordinates work activities.
- Performs responsibilities related to special assigned
- Presents self in clean, neat, professional manner.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
- Physically able to conduct inspections and carry equipment used
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
*EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE*
- High School Diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- *2 Years of related Oil and Gas Industry Safety experience.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* EHS Oil & Gas: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Platinum, Midland , HSE Field Safety Coordinator, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!