Tech Prof-MultiChem, Sr
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction, responsible for managing special
projects, managing new and existing business surveys.
- Writing technical proposals and recommendations.
- Troubleshooting technical issues that are encountered by the
- Conducting field and product selection testing.
- Presenting results and recommendations to both internal and
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science,
and/or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the industry required.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Tech Prof-MultiChem, Prin.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
1122 S. FM 1788, Midland, Texas United States
Requisition Number: 147256
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Midland , Tech Prof-MultiChem, Sr, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!