Company: US Silica
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Truck Loader (Housing Provided! Benefits Day 1! Overtime!)
$23-27/hour plus overtime
* Similar experience preferred
* 12+ hour shifts
* Overtime every hitch
* Full Housing provided
* 1 weeks on 1 week off schedule/hitch
* Must have valid driver's license
* Paid weekly
* 401(k) with 6% company match
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available Day One*
(*if you sign up for benefits within 30 days of your start
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. is a global performance materials
company and last-mile logistics provider and is a member of the
Russell 2000 Index. The Company is a leading producer of commercial
silica used in a wide range of industrial applications and in the
oil and gas industry. Over its 120-year history, U.S. Silica has
developed core competencies in mining, processing, logistics and
materials science that enable it to produce and cost-effectively
deliver over 400 diversified product types to customers across its
multiple end markets. U.S. Silica's wholly owned subsidiaries
include EP Minerals and SandBox Logistics. EP Minerals is an
industry leader in the production of products derived from
diatomaceous earth, perlite, engineered clays, and non-activated
clays. SandBox Logistics is a state-of-the-art leader in proppant
storage, handling and well-site delivery, dedicated to making
proppant logistics cleaner, safer and more efficient. The Company
currently operates 23 mines and production facilities. The Company
is headquartered in Katy, Texas and has offices in Reno, Nevada,
and Chicago, Illinois.
This position is located in Lamesa, TX.
The truck loader is responsible for the timely, efficient, and safe
loading of domestic customer orders onto trucks.
* LOAD CUSTOMER ORDERS USING BULK MATERIAL HANDLING EQUIPMENT OR
* READ WORK ORDERS WRITTEN OR ORAL INSTRUCTIONS TO DETERMINE WORK
ASSIGNMENTS OR MATERIAL OR EQUIPMENT NEEDS.
* ATTACH IDENTIFYING TAGS TO CONTAINERS OR MARK THEM WITH
* MONITOR PRODUCT MOVEMENT TO AND FROM STORAGE TANKS, COORDINATING
ACTIVITIES WITH OTHER WORKERS TO ENSURE CONSTANT PRODUCT FLOW.
* ACCURATELY RECORD NUMBERS OF UNITS HANDLED OR MOVED, USING DAILY
PRODUCTION SHEETS OR WORK TICKETS.
* ADJUST OR REPLACE EQUIPMENT PARTS, SUCH AS ROLLERS, BELTS, PLUGS,
OR CAPS, USING APPROPRIATE TOOLS.
* MAY PERFORM MINOR MAINTENANCE TASKS
* ADDITIONAL DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required
U.S. Silica supports a drug-free environment for the safety of its
employees. Candidates must complete a Background Check and
Keywords: US Silica, Midland , Truck Loader, Other , Lamesa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!