Company: Perpetual Labor Sourcing LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
JOB PURPOSE The Lathe Machinist will set up and operate machines
used during the processing of tubular pipe.The ideal candidate for
this position must have at least 2 years of recent experience
operating manual lathes, candidates with CNC experience can be
trained. Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing
environment. Work involves lifting materials and products up to 30
pounds. Operation requires the use of personal protective equipment
(PPE) including but not limited to; eye safety glasses, work boots,
and hard hats. Loose-fitting clothes and jewelry are not
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs preventative maintenance, and records on the document
corresponding to the machine.
- Ensures the proper setup of the rack and machine per job.
- Check to ensure tooling/thread inserts are available and
- Responsible for communicating with and providing direction to
the laborer and inspector to meet quality and production
- Responsible for informing the Facility Manager of any major
changes needing to be made due to nonconformities or crashes.
- Responsible for completing production documents at the end of
each shift daily and submitting them.
- Perform other tasks and duties as may be
assigned.QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years experience operating a CNC/Manual Lathe.
- Working knowledge of threading processes.
- Must demonstrate Safe Working Habits.
- Must be a Team player with a positive attitude.
- Dependability and the ability to work independently.
- General Math Skills.
- Must be able to read drawings and machine threads according to
drawings' specifications.EDUCATION A High School Diploma or
equivalent is preferred.DIRECT REPORTS This position reports to the
Keywords: Perpetual Labor Sourcing LLC, Midland , Lathe Machinist, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!