Information Technology System Administrator
Company: Flatland Energy Services, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:POSITION DESCRIPTION:The Information Technology
Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the
infostructure of the business technology systems and operations.
- Identify, propose, and implement technology systems and
programs to support operational success.
- Conduct investigations of information security breaches to
identify vulnerabilities and evaluate the damage.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and outages from
internet services (including the office phone system) to technology
equipment (computers and mobile devices - iPads and Cell
- Coordinate documentation of computer security or emergency
measure policies, procedures, or tests.
- Coordinate monitoring of networks or systems for security
breaches or intrusions.
- Coordinate vulnerability assessments or analysis of information
- Develop information security standards and best practices.
- Develop or implement software tools to assist in the detection,
prevention, and analysis of security threats.
- Develop or install software, such as firewalls and data
encryption programs, to protect sensitive information.
- Identify or implement solutions to information security
- Oversee development of plans to safeguard computer files
against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or
disclosure or to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Troubleshoot security and network problems.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or
unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet
emergency data processing needs.
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when
to update virus protection systems.
- Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data
access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
- Monitor use of data files and regulate access to safeguard
information in computer files.
- Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with
establishment personnel and outside vendors.
- Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system
security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan
installation of a new system or modification of an existing
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine
feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in
conformance with specifications.Requirements:
- 5 or more years of Information Technology experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or relevant field
is preferred. Field specific certifications or credentials may be
considered including Microsoft, CompTIA, Fortinet, Cisco, etc.
- Experience with the following products is beneficial:
- Microsoft365 & Azure
- Hyper-V/VMware Server Infrastructure
- VoIP Phone Systems
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- MDM (Mobile Device Management)PI201748924
Keywords: Flatland Energy Services, LLC, Midland , Information Technology System Administrator, Other , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!