Receptionist - BMW
Company: Team Sewell
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Receptionist - BMW:
Sewell BMW of the Permian Basin has an opportunity as a full-time receptionist. A good fit for the Sewell culture would be an individual with top tier standards for customer service. Someone who is a friendly team player who is accountable and has good people skills.
Monday - Friday, with rotating Saturdays
* Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Greets customers at the front desk/cashier counter in a pleasant and professional manner.
* Keeping a friendly and helpful attitude when answering phones.
* Computes customer bills.
* Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received.
* Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
* Provides cash refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise.
* Operates cash register.
* Reconciles cash drawer daily.
* Refers customers who have questions about the work performed, additional maintenance, or repairs, etc. to the service advisor or other appropriate individual.
* Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
* Maintains and files repair orders, parts invoices, and rental forms; lists missing documents.
* Closes all open invoices.
* Assists service and parts department with telephone coverage.
* Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to parts and service departments.
* Works with department manager to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
* Maintains a professional appearance.
* Keeps work area neat and clean.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED
* Background and drug screening
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is routinely required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(full time team members are eligible after waiting period)
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan and company paid life insurance. Company paid short term disability, company paid TeleDoc and paid time off. Company paid continuing education and training, our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership:
Sewell strives to be a place where people Love to work and Love to do business. At Sewell, we recognize the value of continuous growth. We believe every member of our team has unique talent and we are committed to helping them reach their full potential. If you're looking for a team that can help you reach new heights, complete the application!
Receptionist - BMW:
Keywords: Team Sewell, Midland , Receptionist - BMW, Other , Midland, Texas
here to apply!