Operator Assistant - Service Operator GeoBalance Applications
Posted on: March 19, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry. Job
Description and Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, learns basic GeoBalance Applications
operations through preparation of equipment for installation and
- Assists in the rigging up and down of GeoBalance Applications
service line equipment, on work locations.
- Assists in the running of a job, clean up, repair, and
preparation of the next job.
- Learns to monitor instruments and perform necessary
calculations to assure quality of the data at the well.
- Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency
- High school diploma or equivelant is required.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Previous experience is not required. World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance Additional Information:
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and
coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and
Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment. Candidates
having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will
receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their
experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business
needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a
variety of job opportunities might be available, including Operator
Assistant or Service Operator GeoBalance Applications. Halliburton
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic
information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender,
sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran
status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or
regulation. Location 6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United
States Job Details Requisition Number: 173228 Experience Level:
Entry-Level Job Family: Operations Product Service Line: Testing
and Subsea Full Time / Part Time: Full Time Additional Locations
for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, Midland , Operator Assistant - Service Operator GeoBalance Applications, Other , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...