End User Support
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Having experience of managing a team of 10+ members covering
deskside support locally and globally across other sites.
- Act as single point of contact for customer to deliver the
service and set the right expectation.
- Manage service escalation to resolution and identifies
continuous improvement opportunities as appropriate.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact with the primary focus
on restoring the services.
- Experience on ticketing tools in managing incidents and
- Ensure VIP support for users on high standard and customer
- Keep the knowledge base and runbook for the team updated with
new resolution and process appropriately.
- Manage and ensure the adherence of SLAs across the
- Coordinate all activities required to lead significant
incidents in compliance with SLAs and OLAs.
- Appropriately manage operations and conduct operational review
meeting with customer stakeholders.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team and
- Ensuring that effective communication is maintained with the
executives, business leadership during a major incident
- Good in communication with end users, able to articulate issue
and help team to resolve it.
- Work with service delivery management team to prepare a report
on major changes to ensure appropriate and required communications
are sent to the executives and stakeholders in-line with the
- ITIL certification added advantage.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Midland , End User Support, Other , Carlsbad, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...