Company: Divisions Maintenance Group
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Divisions Maintenance Group is a tech-based provider of integrated
facilities maintenance services. We provide technicians with the
tools and resources to make the interior and exterior of every
property better. We are looking for Independent Contractors to join
the DMG Technician Network. Our extensive Customer portfolio
includes retail chains, pharmacies, grocery stores, warehouses,
distribution centers, and REITs across more than 46,000 locations
in all 50 states.
Technicians can apply and pick up an unlimited number of jobs, so
long as they abide by Customer and DMG's standards and deliver
quality work to our Customers.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application on our site by clicking "Apply
- Get approved. Our Technician Relations team will review your
application to ensure you meet our requirements.
- Begin Onboarding. Once approved, we'll discuss expectations, so
you are setup for success. Welcome to the Team!
What we offer:
- Dense Customer Footprint. Access to a constantly growing
Marketplace of over 100 Customers.
- Job Routing & Prioritization. Reduced drive time allowing
greater utilization based on the skills and capabilities of the
- One Work Order Platform. One easy to use mobile app that allows
us to integrate with a wide variety of Customer work order
- No administrative activities. DMG simplifies back-office
handling, including billing, invoicing, and more.
- Quality Control Savings. DMG work verification creates trust
between the Customer and Technician. Field personnel assigned in
your geographic area to serve as an extension of your
- Streamlined Customer Communication. DMG serves as the bridge
between Technicians and Customers.
What You Need to Apply:
- Provide all relevant licensing if providing Plumbing, HVAC,
Electrical/Lighting, Backflow Inspection/Repair, Air Compressor
Maintenance, Elevator Services, Fire Sprinkler, Refrigeration,
Grease Trap Work, Roof Repairs/Cleaning, Welding, and Landscaping
- $1,000,000 Insurance Liability
- Workers Compensation or Workers Compensation Exemption form
Divisions is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Divisions Maintenance Group, Midland , Technician Contractor, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!