Company: Sunoco LP
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Sunoco Energy Services provides the highest quality petroleum
fuels, lubricants, and services to the drilling and exploration
industry as well as railroad, farm and ranch, government,
independent school districts, trucking companies, and residential.
We serve customers that need alternative fueling solutions when
retail convenience stores just aren t an option. Any customer that
requires fuel for their business should look at the added value our
service can bring them. Because we are available 24 7, we serve as
a single-source fueling and lubricant solution in Texas, Oklahoma,
New Mexico, Kansas, and Louisiana. Sunoco Energy Services is a
customer focused business and creating satisfied customers is the
reason we have a successful business model. Serving the customer,
by anticipating and understanding their needs, allows us to exceed
expectations, build trusted relationships, and always do the right
thing for all our customers.
Diagnose, maintenance, and repair problems on the major components
and systems such as:
- Brake System
- Air System
- Electrical System
Perform, repair, and preventative maintenance work on the following
items, both tractor and trailer:
- Fifth Wheel
- Delivery Equipment
- AC and Air Systems
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with major
- Maintain accurate records of P.M. services and repair
- Perform occasional road service
- Schedule work through the shop to maintain P.M. schedule,
scheduled repair work, and State and Federal vehicle
- Oversee repair work done by outside vendors
- Perform running repairs, P.M. services, State and Federal
Inspections Tractors, Trailers, and Straight Trucks
- Experience dealing with parts and service vendors
- Maintaining vehicle maintenance records, state inspections and
- Must have a HS diploma or GED
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Minimum of three years of experience in heavy truck and trailer
maintenance and repair
- Working knowledge of the systems and components listed
- Perform Skilled Mechanical duties involving operations,
troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing natural gas engines,
compressors, generators and other power driven equipment.
- Inspect engines, compressors and mechanical equipment: diagnose
problems and determine extent of necessary repairs; perform repairs
and routine preventative maintenance.
- Maintain compressor logs, diaries, oil sampling and inventories
of parts, equipment, lube oils and coolants.
- Able to maintain operating statistic utilizing condition
- General upkeep of facilities and equipment including:
engines/compressors, company vehicle and shop
- Able to support existing on call schedule, some overtime is
- Must be team oriented, self-motivated with a strong commitment
to safety, compliance, and environmental policies.
- Must be able to work weekends, and fallow an on-call rotational
schedule. Subject 24-7 call outs.
Keywords: Sunoco LP, Midland , Mechanic, Professions , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!