Driver - Crude Oil (Midland, TX)
Company: Enterprise Products Company
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly
traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of
midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural
gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our
services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing,
transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation,
storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering,
transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined
products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine
transportation business that operates primarily on the United
States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's
assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million
barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products
and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas
storage capacity.The Driver - Crude Oil responsibilities include,
but are not limited to:* Measures crude oil in accordance with
Enterprise measurement policy at the lease.
* Performs field measurement duties; tank level measurement by
gauge line, S&W determination by sampling, sample analysis, and
custody transfer documentation (ticketing).
* Drives trucks that transports crude oil from the lease to the
* Unloads crude oil at the appropriate station in accordance with
established operations and safety procedures.
* Performs routine maintenance and inspections to assigned vehicle
* Complies with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and
Enterprise company vehicle policies.
* Maintains current CDL and Medical Exam card.
* Complete and turn in paperwork in a timely manner as required by
* Properly represent company to customers and general public.
* Performs all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Enterprise
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:*
Be able to read, write and understand English.
* A minimum of 2 years tractor-trailer experience or 1 year
hazmat/tanker experience is required.
* Must possess a current CDL License with Tanker and Hazmat
* TWIC- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or the
ability to obtain) and safe driving record is required.
* Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented
* Must have access to a telephone and available for emergency
* The ability to make overnight stays for certain trips.
* Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals and
reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business
* Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts. Ability to
apply concept such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to
practical solutions if required.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret variety of technical
Keywords: Enterprise Products Company, Midland , Driver - Crude Oil (Midland, TX), Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!