Company: AES Drilling Fluids, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
AES Drilling Fluids is seeking Plant Operator in Kermit, TX.
Plant Operator assists with the blending of liquid drilling fluid
products to specified properties and weights and runs quality
checks before loading products to AES customer locations. This
facility operates 24 hours and this position will require overtime
(12 hr shifts) and rotating between days and nights on a 14/7
schedule. Starting pay is $22.00 per hour.
- 14/7 Rotation (hitch rotates days to nights)
- Fantastic benefits!
- Employer paid medical and life insurance
- Optional dental / vision / dependent
- Vacation / sick pay / generous holidays
LOCATION: Kermit, TX
- Blends AES drilling fluids products to specified properties and
- Performs mud checks to ensure product accuracy before
- Checks and rolls storage drilling fluids tanks to prevent
- Assists with checking motors, equipment and strapping tanks at
the liquid mud plant, when and as needed.
- Assists with driving to AES customer locations to deliver small
pickup loads, air compressors, pumps, engineering equipment,
- Assists warehouse personnel with warehouse operations duties,
when and as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Warehouse and/or
Assistant Warehouse Manager.
- High school diploma or GED + 2 years of oilfield experience
- Forklift operator certification or ability to obtain same is
- Valid driver's license and the maintenance of a driving record
satisfactory to AES.
- Ability to assist with office duties (including computer and
telephone skills), as needed, is a plus.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, physical
fitness test and drug screen.
- Will work in a warehouse and plant open air environment, with
regular exposure to drilling fluids products, (including crude
oils, gases, acids, and other oilfield chemicals), occasionally, in
confined spaces; and to heat, humidity, inclement weather, and
- Willingness and ability to be on call for plant operation
and/or warehouse duties during assigned weeknights and weekends
with the exception of designated time off; must be available by
cell phone while on call.
- Willingness to work additional hours during the week and/or
- Flexibility to work overnights every other month or as
- Overtime will be required to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to travel to AES customer locations to deliver
necessary equipment, small loads, and supplies, as needed; must be
able to drive and transport items.
AES Drilling Fluids is an equal opportunity employer. All persons
shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment on the
basis of their qualification for the job in question without regard
to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin age,
disability, military/veteran status, genetic characteristics or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. AES Drilling Fluids regrets that it is unable to sponsor
employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa
status or to offer relocation for this position.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AES Drilling Fluids, LLC, Midland , Plant Operator, Professions , Kermit, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!