Construction Project Manager
Company: Core Scientific
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who We Are
------We are doing something different, and we want you to be a
part of it. To put it simply, we are powering and securing the next
financial system of the world.Whether that's by delivering
best-in-class blockchain infrastructure and hosting for our
clients, by growing our digital asset mining practice or by
pioneering innovative financial products and services through
blockchain technology. Our solutions enable companies to host and
monitor their blockchain hardware, optimize blockchain mining,
render images, host nodes, and get the best ROI on their
hardware.Joining a company that is focused exclusively on the
hypergrowth technology of blockchain is exhilarating and game
changing. Core Scientific isn't for the faint of heart. It requires
smart, creative, collaborative teams who work hard and fast. If
this appeals to you, you will thrive here and be a part of
something special. Unapologetically, we work hard, run hard, and
hold ourselves accountable in our quest to build something special.
If these things interest you, we hope you'll consider joining our
TitleConstruction Project Manager
Reports ToSVP of Construction
The Job Construction Project management responsibilities include
the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget
and within scope. Review change orders and invoices for accuracy.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of
project.The successful candidate will work directly with
contractors to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable
scope, timeline, and budget. He or she will coordinate with other
departments to ensure all needs are being met.
Why is this role important to Core Scientific?The Construction
Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the project is
completed on time for the rapid expansion of our data centers to
keep up with customer demand. As a Project Manager, you will
oversee all aspects of the building process, working closely with
engineers, architects, and contractors to develop plans, establish
timetables and material costs. Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and contractors/vendors for the
flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Work with contractors/vendors to develop a detailed project
plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the contractors/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the
successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project
constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about
the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Bachelor's degree in related field, which may include Computer
Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
- At least three years of related experience required.
- PMP, PGMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management
certifications highly desirable.
Travel RequirementsUp to 50% of the time.
Keywords: Core Scientific, Midland , Construction Project Manager, Professions , Midland, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!