Company: Rosas New Homes LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We need a -construction estimator. The construction estimator
will calculate how much a construction project will cost, they will
considering labor, materials, and equipment. The construction
estimator will be responsible to examine materials, current trends,
research prices, collect quotes from suppliers, keep an eye on the
projects to make sure nothings is missing, as well as constantly
monitor inflation and adjust products pricing accordingly. - -After
calculating all the cots, the estimator will give a detailed
estimate of the total cost of the project to the company. -All
project details, meetings, and costs are confidential. Hired
construction estimator must ensure that they keep strict
confidentiality regarding all business and client matters.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze the labor, material and time that will be required for
- Estimate the cost by looking at the entire project, floor plan,
- Give a detailed report of the total estimated cost to the
- Notice the differences between the estimated cost and the
- Look at the customers requirements for the project
- Keep a close eye on the project and make sure all supplies are
ordered correctly and no supplies are missing
- Consulting and communicating with vendors, subcontractors, and
management regarding all aspects of bid and/or project details,
clarifications, and changes
- Prepare proposal and quotes for the and give to management by
the specified due date
- Be able to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines in
a timely manner.
- Other job duties may be assigned.
Requirements and qualifications:---
- High school diploma as well as an associate degree in finance,
construction or a relevant field is required.
- Bachelor's in construction management, civil engineering,
structural engineering or relevant field is preferred but not
- Minimum two to three years of experience as an estimator or
general contractor is required.
- Be familiar with different construction sites, costs, and
- Be able to put together a professional presentation
- Be able to create detailed reports of all the costs
- Be able to understand technical drawings and requirements
- Great math skills, organizational skills, analytical skills,
critical thinking, detail-oriented, great -communication skills,
-technical abilities, and excellent time management. -
- High level of energy and the ability to thrive in a
- Know how to use Microsoft office (PowerPoint, word, excel and
outlook ) as well as any other required software
Keywords: Rosas New Homes LLC, Midland , Construction Estimator, Professions , Odessa, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!